gespart 50 %
inkl. 19% MwSt. zzgl. 4,49 € Versandkosten
- Lagernd, Lieferzeit 1-3 Tage
Produkteigenschaften - Shimano 6-Loch Bremsscheibe SM-RT66
- Einsatzbereich: MTB, Rennrad, Gravel
- Modell: SM-RT66
- Aufnahme: 6-Loch
- Kompatible Beläge: Metall / Resin (Kunststoff) - mit BR-S700 und BR-S7000 nur Resin!
Durchmesser (Variante wählen)
- 160mm (SMRT66S)
- 180mm (SMRT66M)
- 203mm (SMRT66L)
- 220mm (SMRT66LL)
Kompatibilität - Bremssattel
- BR-M9100*, BR-M9120, BR-M9110-R**, BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M8100, BR-M8120, BR-M8110-R*, BR-M8000, BR-M8020, BR-M7100, BR-M7120, BR-M7110-R*, BR-M7000, BR-M6100, BR-M6120, BR-M6000, BR-MT520, BR-MT420, BR-M820, BR-M640, BR-S7000, BR-S700, BR-R9270**, BR-R9170*, BR-R8170*, BR-R8070*, BR-R7070*, BR-4770*, BR-RS805*, BR-R785*, BR-RS785*, BR-RS505*, BR-RS405*, BR-RX810*, BR-RX400*, BR-CX77**, BR-R517**, BR-R317**, BR-RS305**, BR-U5000**
** nur mit 160mm kompatibel
- ca. 115g (160mm)
- ca. 140g (180mm)
- ca. 180g (203mm)
- 1 x Shimano SM-RT66 6-Loch Bremsscheibe
- 6 x Schraube + Sicherungsscheibe
Just great! Very good quality, which is typical for Shimano.
The Rt66 rotors were always laser cut and perfect. Today they are "stamped out" without any communication. The laser cut out ones are still depicted in the photos, but you get stamped out rotors. I assumed the quality of Shimano, and still tried and braked in with new pads and a brake-in machine. Result was very disappointing. The braking force is uneven, vibrations, less powerful and makes a lot of noise. This apparently also plays with the RT64 and rt67. Same item, price even increased, but then sad quality. I had them in stock because there are always stock problems, and were outside the return period. The answer was short: I should have assembled and tested them directly when they came in. No apologies, no understanding and no solution received despite wrong photos.