RST First 24 Air 24" 60 Suspension Fork
- not avaliable
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Product features - RST First 24 Air 24" 60 Suspension Fork | 1 1/8" | QR
- Use: Junior
- Wheel size: 24"
- Travel: 60mm
- Spring: Air
- Damper: Oil (OCR)
- Adjustments: High speed compression, High speed rebound, Lockout
- Axle to Crown: 410mm
- Offset: 38mm
- Steerer: 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 260mm
- Upper tubes: 28.6mm
- Brake mount: Post mount (PM6)
- Maximum rotor size: 180mm
- Drop out: 9 x 100mm quick release
- Steerer: 7050 Aluminium
- Crown: Aluminium
- Upper tubes: 7050 Aluminium
- Lowers: Magnesium
- approx. 1600g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x RST First 24 Air 24" 60mm Suspension Fork
OCR Open-bath Compression Rebound Damping System
Fully adjustable hydraulic compression damping with lock-out, as well as externally adjustable rebound. This technology has been race proven and refined on the world circuit.
AIR Spring system
An air spring is used to achieve maximum performance as well as saving weight over using a steel coil spring. With air you can achieve an infinitely adjustable spring rate that feel much more natural and sensitive than a traditional fork.