saved 27 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Acclaimed and unchanged: The loose cut doesn't restrict when pedaling and two waterproof stretch segments on the back allow for absolute freedom of movement on the trail. An adjustable belt ensures a comfortable fit, the seat area and the inside of the legs are reinforced with a robust, seamless material.
Its removable legs and foldable hood are perfect for the bad weather season. Various air inlets allow you to regulate the temperature on the way, the hood fits over the helmet and can be rolled up and stowed away in no time if necessary. The bright colours of the zippers add a little colour even on rainy days. A reflective pattern on the back creates additional visibility.
Features - dirtsuit core edition
- Robust, high-quality materials and brilliant workmanship
- Air inlets for temperature management
- 15,000 g/m2/24h breathability
- Never worry again about dirt between your shorts and jersey. Just undress and be relatively clean
- The reflective lettering on the back cares for visibility in the dark
- The suit is machine washable up to 30°C
- High-quality material and sealed seams brace themselves against the wind
- With 18,000 mm water resistance and sealed zippers you are prepared for the dirt
- Waterproof pockets
- Stretch inserts & reinforced seams
- Removable legs and stowable hood
Dirtsuit Core Edition - The Dirtsuit for the Rough
Ich hab bereits den Core in steel blue und bin sehr zufrieden! Alles super!
Tolles Teil! Die Verarbeitung ist sehr hochwertig. Das Material wird wohl einiges aushalten. Die Passform L ist bei 184cm und athletischer Figur auch sehr gut.