- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 25 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
It is Schwalbe's most versatile MTB tire, it rolls light-footed uphill, proves control on agile descents and is at home on all trails between downhill and cross country - or in short: in the downcountry.
Compared to the Nobby Nic, the Wicked Will has a less aggressive design with smaller block spacing. However, the side knobs are well defined and offer good grip when cornering. This ensures a lot of fun and control on fast flow trails. Despite being the heavier Super Trail version, the tyre is agile on the trails and has a low rolling resistance. I recommend the Wicked Will as a rear tyre for trail bikes with a travel between 120 and 150 mm or as a front tyre for hardtails. Tubeless mounting is easy, as usual for Schwalbe.
Features - Schwalbe Wicked Will Performance Addix
- Fast rolling midsection with ramp-like lugs
- Smooth transition area for maximum control when cornering
- Stable and grippy shoulder knobs for high support in off-camber sections and turns
- Size: 29 x 2.40 inch
- ETRTO: 62 - 622
- Type: Folding
- Execution: Performance
- Compound: ADDIX
- Quality: Performance Line
- Seal: Tube
- Pressure: max. 3.50 Bar (max. 50 psi)
- Maximum load: 120 kg
- EPI: 67
- E-bike: E-50
- Profile: HS614
- Tube: 19, 19A, 19+AP, 19F
- 760 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Schwalbe Wicked Will Performance Addix 29x2,40" E-50 folding tire
ADDIX is also available in the Performance version. Very durable, very versatile. Like Speedgrip it is a universal compound only these tires are not as light and fast as tires from the Evolution Line.
Excellent quality for intensive use. There's plenty of tyres for your money here.
For fast e-bikes up to 50 km/h (S-Pedelecs with approval, insurance and pedal assistance even above 25 km/h) a special release of the tyres is necessary. It is recommended that these bikes use E-Bike tyres with the ECE-R75 approval valid throughout Europe.