Maxxis Ikon 29x2.20" TR EXO Dual 60 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 36 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
On rocks and roots, even if it is wet, has a range of 3C and eXCeption versions. For very rough, rocky terrain, there is the IKON 3C in the EXO-Protection version that protects the safe side walls with little extra weight. New for 2014, the Enduro sizes in 2:35 width and a wide selection of TR (TubelessReady) versions. If you want to know how can be easy and secure mounting tubeless with sealant milk, test the IKON TR.
- Use: XC, AM
- Size: 29"x2.20
- ETRTO: 57-622
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: Dual
- Carcass: 60
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure and therefore has better traction, rolling resistance is lower than with a hose, and where no hose, also decreases the risk of breakdown. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the installation with sealing milk than others Tubeless Ready tires, because the bulge of our TR tires is completely coated with a rubber layer as on an actual UST tubeless tires. Thereby the Schlauchlosmontage is all wheels that comply with the standard dimensions, successfully with the first inflation and with little liquid. Even normal MAXXIS MTB tire can be mounted with sealant such as tires from other manufacturers Tubeless because the carcass is very dense. but officially released for Tubeless mounting and guarantees from MAXXIS are the new MAXXIS TR models tubeless assembly of other models at your own risk.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of different MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. Thus, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly well.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Maxxis Ikon 29"x2.20" TR EXO Dual 60 Folding