Maxxis Crossmark II 29x2.10" TR EXO Dual 60 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
The legendary center run still flies on the road, and the modernized profile brakes better and offers better cornering with a lot of trail conditions. An excellent choice if you want to be fast everywhere.
- Use: XC, AM
- Size: 29"x2.10
- ETRTO: 53-622
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: Dual
- Carcass: 60
- 700 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Crossmark II 29x2.10" TR EXO Dual 60 Folding
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure and therefore has better traction, rolling resistance is lower than with a hose, and where no hose, also decreases the risk of breakdown. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the installation with sealing milk than others Tubeless Ready tires, because the bulge of our TR tires is completely coated with a rubber layer as on an actual UST tubeless tires. Thereby the Schlauchlosmontage is all wheels that comply with the standard dimensions, successfully with the first inflation and with little liquid. Even normal MAXXIS MTB tire can be mounted with sealant such as tires from other manufacturers Tubeless because the carcass is very dense. but officially released for Tubeless mounting and guarantees from MAXXIS are the new MAXXIS TR models tubeless assembly of other models at your own risk.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of different MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. Thus, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly well.
Deutlich leiser im als der Vorgänger