saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
It is Schwalbe's most versatile MTB tire, it rolls light-footed uphill, proves control on agile descents and is at home on all trails between downhill and cross country - or in short: in the downcountry. The new Super Ground carcass is the proven SnakeSkin construction of Schwalbe, which has only been further improved. It combines a low weight with cut-resistant sidewalls and treads.
Size | Color (choose variant)
- 27.5 x 2.25" / 584 x 57 mm - Black
- 27.5 x 2.40" / 584 x 62 mm - Bronze Skin
- 27.5 x 2.40" / 584 x 62 mm - Black
- 27.5 x 2.60" / 584 x 65 mm - Black
Features - Schwalbe Wicked Will Evo Super Ground
- Fast rolling midsection with ramp-like lugs
- Smooth transition area for maximum control when cornering
- Stable and grippy shoulder knobs for high support in off-camber sections and turns
- Use: MTB E-Bike
- ETRTO 57 - 584 (27,5 x 2.25 inch)
- ETRTO 62 - 584 (27,5 x 2.40 inch)
- ETRTO 65 - 584 (27,5 x 2.60 inch)
- Type: Folding
- Execution: Super Ground
- Compound: ADDIX SpeedGrip
- Quality: Evolution Line
- Seal: TLE
- 27.5 x 2.25" max. 3.70 Bar (max. 54 psi)
- 27.5 x 2.40" max. 3.50 Bar (max. 50 psi)
- 27.5 x 2.60" max. 3.00 Bar (max. 45 psi)
- Maximum load: 125 kg
- EPI: 67
- E-bike: E-50
- Profile: HS614
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 740g (27.5 x 2.25")
- 795g (27.5 x 2.40")
- 845g (27.5 x 2.60")
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Schwalbe Wicked Will Evo Super Ground 27.5" Addix E-50 folding tire
Addix Speed Grip, the universal compound. It has the widest range of applications. Ideal for XC, AM and Trail: Most EVO tires are available with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound - not the only one, but a clear difference in intensive use: more mileage and longer service life.
Tubeless easy with SnakeSkin
The SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely light and safe - it is also the best cut protection on the side wall.
Tubeless Easy with SnakeSkin is the excellent tubeless standard of all Schwalbe MTB tires in the EVOLUTION Line.
Extra stable tyre core for a secure fit on the rim.
For fast e-bikes up to 50 km/h For fast e-bikes (S-Pedelecs with approval, insurance and pedal assistance even above 25 km/h) a special release of the tyres is necessary. It is recommended that these bikes use E-Bike tyres with the ECE-R75 approval valid throughout Europe.