- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 43 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
When Minion DHF proven elements such as tapered studs for low rolling resistance and quiet running with longitudinally slotted cleats for more grip edges were combined. As a result, it has excellent directional stability and precise cornering ability. He is the reference for fast control loops, ranging from light Freeride (26 × 2.35: 690g) to the extreme downhill (26 × 2.70: 1340g). The Minion DHF is constantly updated and supplemented with new versions. New versions are now Enduro MTB tires in all three sizes, and the Maxxis TR (Tubeless Ready) versions.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 27,5x2.30
- ETRTO: 58-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: 3C MaxxTerra
- Carcass: 60
- Weight: 825g
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
- The right mix for our enduro and freeride tire. Smooth uphill and downhill best adhesion characterize this mixture just like a long life.
Package included: 1 x Maxxis Minion DHF front 27.5x2.30" TR 3C EXO MaxxTerra 60 Folding
Fits great on my 22.5mm internal rims! Awesome tire! Fast shipment.