saved 14 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- Available again from the above date
The next generation of Mille: Mille GT c2 Bib Shorts by ASSOS
ASSOS has taken this generational redesign as an opportunity to make the MILLE GT better at the things they loved about its predecessor, including the premium X-frame suspension carriage, a refined comfort waist fit, and a reduction in seams and weight (28% and 5g, respectively). The insert also got some attention receiving 3mm of additional cushioning. Assos has also updated the Odor Control Top Sheet Tex to the Sugar Blue colorway.
The MILLE GT is designed specifically for long training rides and endurance cycling, but it’s appropriate for every ride, every day, every time you’re in the saddle.
Type.429 is flexible enough for a streamlined fit; breathable enough for the heights of summer; compressive enough to respond to and support your body; and substantial enough to resist the abuse of countless kilometers. A true daily workhorse.
C2 AEPD regularFit is based on ASSOS' performance race models but tuned for comfort with a more forgiving zeroPressure Waist. Streamlined performance for all-day cycling with ASSOS standard leg length.
Features - Mille GT c2
- Type.429 Titanio: A comfortable, slightly compressible fabric designed with a four-way stretch to maximize the elasticity of the fabric
- zeroPressure Waist: A comfort fit innovation that adds accommodation at the waist with a new elastic that reduces sag and ensures stretch-and-return
- X-frame: A-frame suspension inherited from the MILLE GTS bibs. Limits sag on the lower back for a confident fit that stabilizes the chamois and main body panel
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: A silicone treatment woven through the 6cm bands creates a secure hold without restriction or transitional ridges between body and shorts
- GT C2 Pad: A new pad for the Mille GT series, with the new Odor Control Top Sheet Tex upper in Sugar Blue and improved ventilation
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono: Compressive foam layers in an 11mm endurance platform. Thermoformed shaping reduces ridges and irritation
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer, perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area
- Sitzpolster: GT C2
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono
- 3D waffle
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Passform: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
Im Vergleich zu dem Vorgänger der Mille GT (die schon top war) gibt es noch einmal eine Steigerung hinsichtlich des technischen Materials und der Perfektion des Polsters! Ich bin hoch zufrieden