saved 37 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
Features - Corsa Control TLR Graphene 2.0 Folding tyre
- Tire choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé. Winner of 2018 Strade Bianche
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides
- Use: all conditions
- Type: folding
- Tubeless Ready: yes
- Compound: 4C Graphene 2.0
- TPI: 320
Size (choose variant)
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 25-622: 300g
- 28-622: 315g
- 30-622: 320g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Vittoria Corsa Control TLR Graphene 2.0 Folding tyre
What is Graphene?
It is “the material of the future” to cycling products. It is a nano-technology material that will help produce faster, stronger, lighter, and more resistant wheels and tires.
Great grip and control, but at the cost of speed... I wanted to replace my Mavic Yksion pro, as they are very prone to getting cuts, so I went for the corsa control, to prepare for autumn and Flemish cobbles. For my first ride, it seemed I just could not get them to go fast. It was better during the second 50km of my ride, so maybe they need to wear a bit. But the difference of rolling resistance between the mavic and the Vitoria is really noticeable. Now they offer great grip, and give lots of confidence, I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy to have them in winter. If only mounting tubeless wasn’t so hard, I would switch them regularly with a faster tire.