- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 27 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Features - Schwalbe Big Betty Evo Super Downhill
- Specially developed for downhill on challenging routes and for aggressive driving
- Stable carcass construction
- Double layer (2x67 EPI)
- 6 carcass layers in the middle
- APEX and a combination of four carcass layers and one fabric layer protecting the sidewall
- Long supported braking edges for maximum braking traction
- Extremely stable shoulder blocks for outstanding cornering grip
- Open and aggressive tread for excellent grip and self-cleaning
- Size: ETRTO 62-622 (29 x 2.4 Zoll)
- Typ: Folding
- Compound: ADDIX Ultra Soft
- Execution: Super Downhill
- Seal: TLE
- Pressure: max. 3.50 Bar (max. 50 psi)
- Maximum load: 125kg
- EPI: 2x67
- ECE: E-50
- Profil: HS608
- Tube: 19, 19A, 19+AP, 19F
- 29 x 2.40" / 622 x 62 mm
- black, stripe purple
- 1450g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Schwalbe Big Betty Evo Super Downhill 29x2,40" Addix Ultra Soft E-50 Folding Tyre
Addix Ultra Soft Compound
The ADDIX compound for hardcore Enduro and Downhill use. It has sensationally excellent damping properties and also works perfectly in cold conditions.
Tubeless easy with SnakeSkin
The SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely light and safe - it is also the best cut protection on the side wall.
Tubeless Easy with SnakeSkin is the excellent tubeless standard of all Schwalbe MTB tires in the EVOLUTION Line.
Extra stable tyre core for a secure fit on the rim.
For fast e-bikes up to 50 km/h For fast e-bikes (S-Pedelecs with approval, insurance and pedal assistance even above 25 km/h) a special release of the tyres is necessary. It is recommended that these bikes use E-Bike tyres with the ECE-R75 approval valid throughout Europe.
Schwalbe Decade of Super - 5 new tire constructions that change everything
Decade of Super Launch Event (English)