- Available at 23.12.2023
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
The Zéfal Tubeless Tank is a tank that stores air from a foot pump and quickly releases it into a tire. The tank is used for efficient effortless installation of a tubeless tire
Thanks to the "Boost Air System", a simple pressure releases the air stored in the tank: the tire sets immediately and without pressure loss in the rim flank. The aluminum tank allows a pressure increase up to 16 bar. Conveniently portable with its handle, the Zéfal Tubeless Tank does not require a power supply. The direct Presta connection maximizes the amount of air blown in
To inflate the tank, we recommend the use of a foot pump with 10 bar minimum pressure like the pumps of our range Profile Max.
- BOOST AIR SYSTEM - Immediate air filling and rapid setting of the tubeless tire in the rim flank.
- VALVE BOLT INCLUDED - For dismantling the Presta valves.
- DIRECT CONNECTION - Optimized air flow.
- EASY TO CAR RY - Ergonomic handle.
- INDEPENDENT - Does not require electricity. ecological and silent.
- Pump body: Aluminum
- Valve: All types of valves
- Pressure: 16 bar / 230 psi tank
- Capacity: 1,0L
- Hose length: 100cm
Scope of delivery
- Tubeless Tank
- Valve wrench