Vaude Tool L - Saddle Bag
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
saved 37 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Features - Vaude Tool L
- With volume expansion
- Twist adapter
- Eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Inside pocket
- Safety light attachment
- Main pocket with zip
- Reflective elements
- Volume: 0.9 l
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 17 cm
- Max. load weight: 1 kg
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 400 D Plain Polyurethane coated
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyamide; 800 D Mega Tarpaulin
- Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Acrylic coated
- 167g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Vaude Tool L Saddle Bag
When fastening with the twist adapter, a plug-in adapter is mounted between the seat posts, onto which the saddle bag is simply inserted and locked in with a half turn.
Green InfoECO FINISH
VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.