- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 18 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- All Rohloff Splined Sprockets are reversible and constructed to offer a 3mm wider chainline (than the original threaded sprockets) (position of largest sprocket on modern triple cranksets)
- The belt-line with Carrier of a Carbon Drive transmission remains 55mm (+/-1mm) as before
- The extended range of sprocket sizes now available, offers a greater choice of primary transmission ratios and thus gear-inches
- Stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- 1 Rohloff Splined Carrier Adapter with Snap Ring Circlip Standard
RecommendationExperience shows that regular commuter/leisure cyclists will be best suited using a transmission factor of 2.5 -2.8 Offroad cyclists using 29er/650B/Fatbikes tend to opt for a lighter gear ratio. Solo cyclists weighing less than 100kg may do so. This lighter ratio must not fall below 1.9 however!
The higher the chainring/sprocket ratio, the lower the input torque to the gear-unit. It is imperative therefore that the chainring/sprocket factor does not drop below 1.9 (e.g. 34/17=2.0). The smallest permissible sprocket ratios for a rider weighing less than 100kg are: 40:21, 36:19, 34:18, 32:17, 30:16, 28:15, 26:14 und 26:13 = Factor ~ 1,9.
These are the equivalent to a 22:40 combination on a conventional drivetrain. There is no limit whatsoever for higher ratios which means that you can mount bigger chainrings than shown on the table for extreme downhill racing.
If the SPEEDHUB is mounted on a tandem bicycle or if the rider weighs over 100kg, a chainring/sprocket factor of 2.5 (e.g. 42/17=2.5) must be upheld. This equates to sprocket ratios of: 34:13, 35:14, 38:15, 40:16, 42:17, 45:18, 48:19, 52:21.
Chain-cases such as Hebie must be checked individually for compatibility. The chain-case must run collision free without touching either hub shell nor the splined carrier!
Ein super durchdachtes System! Die Montage der Ritzel geht deutlich einfacher und das Ritzel kann ich jetzt durch die Drehmöglichkeit doppelt so lange verwenden - Top!