saved 44 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Warming MTB winter shoe with GORE-TEX® : the Celsius XC Arctic GTX® from Northwave
Power is transmitted to the drivetrain via the reinforced Jaws Carbon sole with a stiffness index of 8.0. The heel area made of natural rubber stands for extreme grip on any surface.
The upper shoe has an overlap construction made of the most innovative materials: it perfectly wraps the foot, avoids pressure points and transmits every watt of power to the drivetrain without loss. Additional TPU reinforcements provide 360° protection across the entire upper shoe.
An easy and consistent fit is provided by the SLW2 twist closure system. The only one of its kind, it provides millimeter-precise adjustment and customization of the shoe with its micro-step grid.
The new Easyfit Climaflex entry zone combines the extreme flexibility of the Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane with the high thermal insulation of neoprene, guaranteeing mobility and cold/wet protection.
The ergonomic heel shape with its anatomical fit thanks to the latest thermoforming technology combined with our Arctic 4Layer insole made of EVA + Aluminum and EVA + Pile ensures excellent thermal insulation. For greater safety in low visibility conditions, the 360° reflective inserts.
Features - Celsius XC Arctic GTX
- Koala Gore-Tex® membrane that keeps the foot warm and perfectly insulated in the coldest conditions
- Additional lining in the toe area provides better thermal insulation
- Reinforced Jaws Carbon sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Natural rubber heel provides extreme grip on any surface
- Overlap construction minimizes wind resistance
- Additional TPU reinforcements provide 360° protection across the entire upper shoe
- SLW3 twist-lock closure system ensures the only one with a step-by-step release
- Easyfit entry area combines the extreme flexibility of the Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane
- Ergonomic heel shape with its anatomical fit thanks to state-of-the-art thermoforming technology
- Arctic 4Layer insole made of EVA + aluminum and EVA + fleece ensures excellent thermal insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
Sock tips for Gore-Tex® bike shoes
The socks worn in shoes with Gore-Tex® must match the functional characteristics of the shoes. Although you might think that thick socks are the first choice to protect you from the cold, they have a serious disadvantage: the thicker the sock, the less able it is to wick perspiration away from the foot. In the worst case, the sock even soaks up sweat completely. This creates the unpleasant feeling of dampness and wetness. However, this does not depend on the shoe. The wetness comes from the inside. So it's better to wear slightly thinner socks made of a functional material that wicks moisture away to the outside and thus promotes evaporation through the membrane pores.
NRG Air Carbon sole
The NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole is even stiffer thanks to a new blend of fiberglass and carbon reinforced nylon. Like the entire collection of road soles, this sole is equipped with the Airflow ventilation system, which provides optimal air circulation inside the shoe thanks to the openings.
The new SLW3, developed by X-Dial, is absolutely unique and offers ultra-fast, micron-precise fastening. This compact mechanism is very easy and intuitive to use. For gradual opening, simply press the button - or lift the button to open the shoe completely at once.
Northwave Celsius XC Arctic GTX
Die beste Wahl, wenn man einen breiteren Vorderfuß hat und nicht extra auf ein Wide Model ausweichen muss. Wo Sidi, Gaerne und Shimano drücken, bietet Northwave Platz und Komfort. das allein ist doch die halbe Miete. Die Thermoeigenschaften und die wasserabweisende Membran überzeugen voll.