Maxxis Minion DHR II Rear WT 26 x 2.40" TR EXO Dual Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 42 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
With the side knobs of the legendary DHF, which were somewhat widened for even better cornering grip, he has extreme cornering grip. The center knobs have tapered lugs for better acceleration. To the studs improve the transition notches when turning into corners. A portion of the center rib has a paddle shape, they bury themselves during hard braking and help keep the bike under control.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 26x2.40"
- ETRTO: 61-559
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: Dual
- Carcass: 60
Scope of delivery
- 1 Maxxis Minion DHR II Rear 26 x 2.40" TR 3C EXO MaxxTerra Folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.