Racing Ray Evo Super Ground 27.5x2.25" Addix SpeedGrip TLE E-25 Folding Tyre
Maxxis Ikon 27.5x2.20" TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed 120 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 36 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
On rocks and roots, even if it is wet, has a range of 3C and eXCeption versions. For very rough, rocky terrain, there is the IKON 3C in the EXO-Protection version that protects the safe side walls with little extra weight. New for 2014, the Enduro sizes in 2:35 width and a wide selection of TR (TubelessReady) versions. If you want to know how can be easy and secure mounting tubeless with sealant milk, test the IKON TR.
- Use: XC
- Size: 27.5"x2.20
- ETRTO: 56-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready, EXO
- Mixture: 3C Maxxspeed
- Carcass: 120
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Maxxis Ikon 27.5x2.20" TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed 120 Folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
3C Maxx Speed
- Our fastest 3C mixture for XC and some all mountain / enduro tire is designed by the hard base and the rapid mixing in the tread center at least rolling resistance, but offers the handy side compound plus superior cornering grip, even when wet. Typical MAXXIS is also the very long life.