The article has been added successfully.
63 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €149.00 €90.99
saved 39 %
saved 39 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20100180
Fizik Terra Argo Kium X3 Saddle
The Fizik Terra Argo X3 with Kium rail is a gravel-specific saddle with a short-nosed design and generous ischial support that encourages stability. Where a traditional saddle shape encourages riders to shift their position frequently for better leverage, Argo puts the rider in a more planted position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution.
Terra Argo’s short length allows the rider to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues. It also features an ergonomic cutout that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts.
Features - Fizik Terra Argo X3
- Argo: Versatile short nose saddle that encourages stability and reliefs pressure on soft tissue area
- X3: A combination of a ride compliant, carbonreinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio
- Mobius Rail: Closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- Wingflex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to rider's inner legs movement
- Type 2 foam: Progressive cushioning, with lower compression modulus
- Terra: All-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- Use: Gravel
- Model: Terra
- Gender: Men
- Rails: 7mm
Size (choose variant)
- 270 x 150mm
- 270 x 160mm
- Shell: Carbon-reinforced nylon
- Rail: Kium
- Cover: Microtex
- Padding: Foam (Typ 2)
Weight (manufacturer infornation)
- 150mm: 258g
- 160mm: 262g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Fizik Terra Argo X3 Saddle
WING FLEX™ shell has engineered flexibility along the edges where the inner thighs contact the saddle. By allowing this area to flex, the rider can achieve a full range of leg movement in a wide range of riding positions. Wing Flex allows the saddle to adapt to the rider rather than the rider having to get used to the saddle.
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.