saved 8 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The best of two worlds: the GS1 Evo from ErgonThe GS1 Evo features a larger supportive wing than the GA3 and a sleeker profile than the GP1, a specific textured grip zone for the thumb, fingers and palm and a softer overall touch. Always prioritizing materials, the GS1 Evo is composed a proprietary rubber compound Made in Germany. From quick jaunts across town to endurance events to journeys across continents, the GS1 Evo is a new favorite among many riders!
Features - Ergon GS1 Evo
- Enhanced wing reduces pressure - Ergon once again sets a benchmark in ergonomic grip design with the GS1 Evo. Cyclists can look forward to an ergonomic grip with a high-performance wing. Pressures on the hand are distributed evenly and the wrists are supported protecting the sensitive ulnar nerve. Numb fingers and aching hands are a thing of the past.
- Say “Good Bye” to pain - If the wrists are bent too much while cycling, the carpal tunnel can be pinched off resulting in a burning pain in the hand or forearm. The GS1 Evo fully supports the wrists. The flexible wing, which is perfectly adapted to the hand, ensures a form fit between the hand and the grip. Hand and wrist pressures are distributed evenly over the wing, relieving the carpal tunnel, and preventing pain.
- A new ergonomic design for full control - Thumb, fingers, palm: these three hand zones you grip and control your bike while riding. The GS1 Evo has special textures for each of these areas adapted to the ergonomics of the hand for control and safety.
- A grip as dynamic as you are - The GS1 Evo has been optimized in its design and features a completely new rubber compound for sporty touring and fitness rides. The GS1 Evo also has slightly smaller shape then our bestselling GP1 making it ideal for dynamic riding.
- Small or Large – A size suited for any hand - To ensure that the GS1 Evo fits in hands of all sizes, we offer two sizes. The difference between Small and Large is the grip thickness in hand. A larger hand has a better fit on a thicker grip than on a thinner one. Accordingly, a thinner grip fits a small hand best. For hand/glove sizes 6.5” – 8.5” we recommend size Small, for 8.5” and larger you should choose Large.
- Use: Fitness, Touring, MTB-Touring, E-Touring
- Name: GS1 Evo
- Grips: LongLife rubber compounds
- Clamp: Aluminum, black anodized
Size (choose variant)
- chili red
Scope of delivery
- 1 pair of Ergon GS1 Evo grips
Grip rubber made in Germany
The TÜV-certified, toxin-free, medical grade rubber compound found in the new GS1 Evo is unique for bicycle grips. The rubber compound has the highest quality standards and meets the German toy and food safety standards. The is very important for riders who like to ride without gloves and have continuous direct skin contact with the grips. The UV-stable rubber compound is developed and manufactured exclusively for Ergon in Germany.
Simple and secure clamp
Thanks to the high-quality aluminum inboard clamp you can adjust the wing angle of the GS1 Evo to the perfect position. A single clamp bolt allows for easy installation and a twist-proof ride. In addition, the inboard clamp allows the rider to comfortably grab further out on the outside of the handlebars.