Fox Racing Shox
32 A Float StepCast 29" Performance 100 3PosGrip Tapered Boost Remote
Fox Racing Shox
32 K FLOAT 29" Factory 100 StepCast FIT4 Remote-Adj 2Pos Tapered Kabolt Boost
DT Swiss F 232 One 29" Tapered Boost
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 24 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Sets new benchmarks in Cross Country: the F 232 One suspension fork from DT SwissThe topology-optimized design sets a new benchmark in stiffness-to-weight ratio. Combined with the XC-optimized LINEAIR spring curve and the three-position INCONTROL damping, the F 232 ONE is ready to chase – whether for a podium or a personal best.
Product features - DT Swiss F 232 One Tapered Boost
- Use: MTB, Cross Country
- Rim diameter: 29"
- Travel: 120 mm
- Actuation: Lever
- Spring technology: Lineair APT
- Damping technology: Incontrol O.D.L
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, 3-Postition Adjust (Open, Drive, Lock)
- Steerer diameter: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Brake caliper mounting type: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160 mm)
- Max. Rotor size: 203 mm
- Axle system: 15 mm Thru Axle
- Built-in dimension: 110 mm Boost
- Stanchion diameter: 32 mm
- Steerer length: 230 mm
- Installation length: 527 mm
- Offset: 44 mm
- Max. tire width: 73 mm
- Max. tire diameter: 720 mm
- ASTM classification: 3
- Max. system weight: 130 kg
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Fork slider: Magnesium
- Upper tube: Aluminum
- 1510 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss F 232 One Tapered Boost
- 1 x Thru Axle 15/110 mm Boost
- 1 x Fender
- 1 x APT-Kit (Volumenspacer)
- 2 x Brake hose clamps
- 1 x Starnut set
The APT (Adaptable Progression Tune) system allows the rider to adjust the progression of the air spring curve by adding or removing volume spacers in the fork's air chamber. This enables riders to adjust their spring curve to their riding style and the trails they are riding. The beauty of the system lies in the fact that the fork’s suppleness is unaffected, regardless of the setting chosen.
Compression damping is defined by the amount of oil which can flow in different channels. The smaller the channels, the higher the flow resistance and the higher the damping. INCONTROL damping provides three on-the-fly damping adjustments offering the perfect compression tune for every riding situation by opening and closing different channels.
LINEAIR is a dual-air chamber system. Through the size of the air chambers and position of the bypass, the characteristic of the spring curve is specifically tuned to meet the needs of XC riders. A low breakaway force for traction, a linear but flatter mid-stroke section that allows you to float over root carpets and an end progression to eat the big hits.
232 ONE PLATFORM