saved 35 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The rim of the aerodynamically optimized wheel is identical to that of the ARC 1100 DICUT series. The wheelset is upgraded with a 240 DICUT Aero hub incorporating the Ratchet EXP technology for precise engagement. In a nutshell, perfectly equipped for races against the clock.
Features - DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT® Carbon Rearwheel
- ARC 1400 DICUT 48 - The athletic low profile Aero wheelset delivers its full potential in practically every terrain, whenever your race turns nasty.
- ARC 1400 DICUT 62 - The multifaceted wheelset is ideal for flat courses and rolling hills with varying wind conditions.
- ARC 1400 DICUT 80 - The high-profile Aero wheelset with an enviable sailing effect is chosen for riding fast on flat triathlon courses in time trials.
- Use: Road Bike / Aero
- Model: ARC 1400
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim diameter: 622 mm
- Freehub: Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed (mounted)
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Inner width: 17 mm
- Outer width
- 48 mm: 25 mm
- 62 mm: 27 mm
- 80 mm: 28 mm
- 48 mm: 24
- 62/80 mm: 21
- Spoke pattern: Radial / Two-cross (2:1)
- Hub Type: 240 DICUT®
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Rim brake
- Hub Axle System: 5 x 130 mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp®, t-head
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock hidden aluminum
- Freehub Body: 36T Ratchet EXP
- Max recommended system weight: 100 kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 1
Rim height (choose variant)
- 48 mm
- 62 mm
- 80 mm
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- Freehub body: Aluminum
Weight (manufacturer informtion)
- 48 mm: 856 g
- 62 mm: 887 g
- 80 mm: 940 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x ARC 1400 DICUT® Carbon Rearwheel
- 1 x RWS Steel Quick Release
- 1 x SRAM XDR Freehub Body Kit
- 1 x Swissstop black prince Brake pads (pair)
- 1 x Tubeless Valve Road
- 1 x Tubeless Tape 19 mm
- 1 x Valve guard
The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System® driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you'll find below as PDF!
|Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<
||Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<
||Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<