saved 53 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
- Available again from the above date
The shatterproof Ceramic Shell and the air chambers incorporated in the HI-EPS inner shell, which absorb forces in the event of an impact, reliably protect your head from injury in the event of a fall. The wearing comfort of the Tour 2.0 is also not neglected. With the Run System Classic and the Ergomatic System you can adjust the size of the helmet ideally to your head and thanks to the Y-clip, the helmet stays in place during all movements.
Features - Tour 2.0
- Fly Net: the front vents of the helmet are covered with a mesh fabric
- Ceramic Shell: break- and scratch-resistant, UV-stable and anti-static
- Ergomatic: closure that can be operated with one hand and remains firmly closed in the event of a fall
- Hi-EPS: small air chambers absorb forces in an impact to protect the head
- Inmold: the thermal connection between the upper and lower shells makes the helmet light and strong
- Run System Ergo Classic: a smooth turning wheel allows you to adjust the helmet size
- Shield Protect: the removable shield protects against both splashing dirt and direct sunlight
- Y-Clip: guarantees a precise adjustment of the seating position and thus the best possible protection
The front vents of the helmet are equipped with a mesh fabric. This performs the same function as an insect screen and prevents insect bites on the scalp in hot and humid riding periods and places.
All Inmold-manufactured helmets from Alpina, receive this shatter and scratch resistant polycarbonate shell. The blank is stretched under high heat to the shape of the later helmet and pressed with high pressure on its Hi-EPS body. The material is characterized by several qualities at the same time: It is break- and scratch-resistant, UV-stable as well as antistatic.
Edge Protect is a processing method that ensures Inmold helmets have no sharp edges. This reduces the risk of injury in two ways: on the one hand, it protects the hands when handling the helmet, and on the other hand, in the event of an impact, the neck and shoulder area are protected from scratches when they come into contact with the lower edge of the helmet.
Proven hundreds of thousands of times and used in all Alpina bicycle helmets: the well-known belt buckle with red push button and multi-stage automatic detent. Ergomatic can be operated with one hand - you can loosen the strap uphill, tighten it downhill - and cannot open itself in the event of a fall.
The inner shell of every Alpina helmet is made of Hi-EPS ("High Expanded Polystyrene"). It consists of microscopic air chambers, which optimally absorb the forces acting during an impact. Despite optimal protection, HI-EPS ensures extra-thin wall thicknesses and narrow helmet shapes.
In the Inmold production process, the helmet upper shell made of polycarbonate is "baked" together with the EPS granulate of the helmet body under high heat and strong pressure. This creates an extensive and inseparable bond between the upper and lower shells. Advantage: The helmet is very light and at the same time extremely stable.
The removable shield protects against both splashing dirt and direct sunlight.
A helmet can only protect as well as it remains in the optimum position on impact. The fixation of the two straps under the ear plays a crucial role here. Alpina's "Y-Clip" system guarantees a millimeter-precise adjustment - in seconds.