- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 34 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
The U-lock is classics when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Decades of experience with the U-lock have made us experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently one of the leading U-locks manufacturers.
Features - Abus Granit X-Plus™ 540/160HB230 + USH540
- Very good protection at high theft risk
- Recommended for securing high quality bicycles
- The longer the shackle, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- 13 mm, hardened steel square parabolic shackle (patented)
- Double bolted shackle in the lock body
- ABUS power cell technology (patented) offers highest protection against hitting and pulling attacks
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS X Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted
- Automatic keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key
- USH 540 – Universal bracket with easy mounting on round frames, with a diameter of 15-35 mm
- Material: hardened steel
- Security level: 15 of 15
- Holder: USH540
- Lock type: Reversible key
- Height: 230mm
- Width: 108mm
- Diameter: 13mm
- 1650g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Abus Granit X-Plus 540/230 U-Lock
- 1 x Abus USH540 Holder
- 2 x keys
TechnologyABUS Level System
Bicycle locks can have very different requirements. The two main aspects are the bike and the location where you want to lock it. But also the weight of the lock plays a role – a lock on the road must not be too heavy, unlike a lock for home. The ABUS Level System is a transparent system that reflects the security level of the lock. The scale – shown as a speedometer – reaches up to level 15 for bicycle locks, making it easier to find the right lock for you and your bike!
mein Rad ist noch da. Sinn erfüllt, wenngleich das Gewicht das eines Panzers ist. Geräuschsensible sollten das Schloss während der Fahrt im Rucksack mitführen, da es immer in der Halterung rappelt. Ansonsten super verarbeitet und die Gummiarmierung schützt den Lack hervorragend.
Das Schloss habe ich mir gekauft, da ich in einer grenznahen Gegend mit einem guten Verkehrsanschluss lebe. Es ist zwar schwer und klappert, aber darüber kann ich in der Innenstadt hinwegsehen. Schreckt jeden semiprofessionellen Dieb ab! Würde auf der Straße wahrscheinlich erst gegen eine Akkuflex zugrunde gehen.
First day of travelling, and for some mad reason I left my carbon bike outside, in a bicycle parking space, using this lock through the rear triangle and the parking stand. Next day, I went out and when I saw my bicycle I saw it with many things around: metal bars, seats from other bicycles, rocks, and a small fragment of a chain. After some inspection I notice that someone tried to steal my bike, it seems they tried to cut the lock with big bolt cutters, forced it with a metal bar, a bike seatpost and a chain somehow as well, but it seemed the frustration made the thief go away. He created a small fissure in the rear part of my carbon frame, but my bicycle is still with me.