- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Features - Abus Bordo Big Alarm 6000KA/120 SH
- With the modern locking cylinder system XPlus and the alarm function Abus was able to improve the protective function of this alarm folding lock again....
- The XPlus cylinder ensures that thieves have an even harder time with manipulation attempts such as picking.
- In addition, thieves are scared off by an alarm that is up to 100 dB loud and lasts for 20 seconds when they try to steal the lock, attracting all attention to themselves
- The shackle, housing and supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel.
- Thanks to the integrated motion sensor, the bike lock can even distinguish between small, accidental shocks and persistent theft attempts! The so-called 3D Position Detection ensures that when the wheel is nudged briefly, for example by a soccer, initially only a short beep sounds. With stronger and longer lasting movement, however, the loud alarm tone triggers.
- The loudspeaker is mounted behind the locking bar and thus offers hardly any attack surface for sabotage
- Convenient, clear operation: if the locking bar is not completely inserted, the alarm is inactive (transport position), if the locking bar is completely inserted, the alarm is activated after locking (alarm position)
- Audible signals indicate battery and activity status
- Security level: 10/15
- Test Seal: Ice Spray Tested
- Holder: with holder
- Lock type: with key
- Width: 79 mm
- Circumference: 120 cm
- Hardened special steel
- The bars have a soft but resistant sheath to protect against paint damage
- 1.700 g (manufacturer's specification)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Abus Bordo Big Alarm 6000KA/120 SH
- 1 x Abus SH holder
- 2 x matching keys
The ABUS level system
Very different requirements can be placed on a bicycle lock. The two main aspects are the wheel, which should be secured, and the location where you want to connect it. But also the weight of the lock plays a role - a lock for on the road should not be too heavy, unlike the security for home. The ABUS level system is a transparent system that reflects the degree of security of the lock. The scale - represented as a speedometer - goes up to level 15 for bike locks, making it easier for you to find the right lock for you and your bike!