The article has been added successfully.
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €39.95 €14.99
saved 62 %
saved 62 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20072609
Shimano SLX FD-M7100 12-speed Front Derailleur Side-Swing
The elegantl SLX FD-M7100 12-speed front derailleur from Shimano is available as Direct-Mount (FD-M7100-D), E-Type (FD-M7100-E) version and for the middle clamp position (FD-M7100-M). Shift performance is improved by side swing technology, which provides 15 mm more space between seat tube and tyre.
The mountain bike group that supports all adventurous riders: SLX FD-M7100 2x12-speed Front Derailleur from Shimano
After setting the benchmark in mountain bike components with SHIMANO XTR M9100 and new DEORE XT M8100, Shimano rounds out its now entirely 12-speed performance mountain bike component lines with new SLX M7100. SLX M7100 cascades technology from new XTR M9100 and DEORE XT M8100 - namely Shimano’s signature premium shifting and braking performance - while maintaining the SLX hallmark of value and durability.
Features - Shimano SLX FD-M7100 2x12-speed Front Derailleur Side-Swing
- Smooth shifting by Side-Swing mechanism
- Increased tire clearance of 15mm allows for shorter chainstays
- Greater tire clearance - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims
- Mounting options: Direct-Mount, E-Type, Clamp (choose variant)
- Adapt 48.8mm, 51.8mm chainline
- For SLX FC-M7100-2/7120-B2 12-speed Crank 36/26
- Use: MTB
- Group: SLX M7100
- Model: FD-M7100
- Cable route type: Front Pull
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Top gear teeth: 36T
- Total capacity: 10T
- Compatible Chain: CN-M7100 12-speed
- Chain stay angle: 66-69°
- Chain line: 48.8mm (142mm) / 51.8mm (148mm Boost)
Mounting (choose variant)
- Direct-Mount FD-M7100-D
- E-Type FD-M7100-E (without plate)
- Clamp FD-M7100-M (Clamp 34.9mm with Adapter 28.6mm, 31.8mm)
- Stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Shimano SLX FD-M7100 12-speed Front Derailleur Side-Swing
Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano’s Side-Swing front derailleur provides 15mm of increased tire clearance, while new cable routing dramatically reduces shifting effort. Designed for larger wheels and longer travel, brings Shimano’s industry-leading front shifting to another level.
Shimano's 12-speed SLX M7100
First look: Shimano SLX M7100
Bryn Atkinson Rides the New 12-speed SLX
5 Stars 1 (1)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.