saved 23 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The Mudguard is fixed with cable ties between the lowerlegs and the fork bridge of the suspension fork. It was designed as a splash guard to keep your face free from dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions.
Features - Schlamm:PE Mudguard
- Optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
- Material – extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Durability – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The riesel design "schlammPE" is thus extremely scratch resistant.
- Weight – with 33g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use.
- Useage – the riesel design "schlammPE" was developed as a splash guard in the front. In a variety of bike models there is the possibility to use as a damper protection.
- Made for– Mountainbike (XC, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
- Wheelsize – 20", 24", 26", 27,5", 29"
Color (choose variant)
- 33g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Front Mudguard schlamm:PE
- 4 x Cable ties