The article has been added successfully.
49 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €5.95 from €2.79
saved 53 %
saved 53 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20077711
RFR MTB 26" Tube
Due to the purity of the rubber compound and the uniform wall thickness, the standard hose from RFR is very reliable and resistant.
Features - MTB 26" Tube
- Super Lite 0.73mm Lighter wheels just feel better, period. Our inner tubes weigh less than standard but perform just as well. Keep your wheels rolling the way they were designed to.
- Downhill 1.2mm Heavy duty puncture protection. Designed for aggressive downhill riding, this inner tube features a reinforced rubber bumper to protect the valve from damage and thick rubber walls. It's not light, but it is extremely sturdy.
- Use: MTB 26"
- Dimensions: 26 x 1.75 to 26 x 2.60
- ETRTO: 47/57-559/584 to 58/67-559
- Valve type:
- AV (Auto valve / Schrader)
- DV (Dunlop valve)
- SV (Scaverand valve / Presta)
- Valve Length: 40mm
Size & Valve type (choose variant)
- 47/57-559/584 AV 40mm
- 47/57-559/584 DV 40mm
- 47/57-559/584 SV 40mm
- 47/57-559/584 SV 40mm SuperLite 0.73mm
- 58/67-559 AV 40mm Downhill 1.2mm
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 202g (47/57-559/584 AV 40mm)
- 201g (47/57-559/584 DV 40mm)
- 199g (47/57-559/584 SV 40mm)
- 159g (47/57-559/584 SV 40mm SuperLite 0,73mm)
Scope of delivery
- 1 RFR MTB 26" Tube
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.