The article has been added successfully.
75 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Item no. 20118922
Radon Basic Bicycle Repair Stand V2
The proven assembly stand V2 from Radon is now even more stable and ideal for professional and hobby mechanics. Thanks to a maximum load of 35 kg, it is designed for most bikes. The height adjustment from 105 cm to 190 cm allows ergonomic work on the bike.
Radon equips your bike workshop
Care, maintenance, small repairs or large conversions: With an assembly stand, working on the bike is much easier. The wheel is firmly and securely clamped, it is also in the optimal radius of action to be able to screw effectively.
Features - Radon Basic Assembly Stand V2
- Robust, height-adjustable repair stand
- Easy to assemble
- Space-saving foldable
- Clamping without paint damage
- Multifunctional tool tray with built-in magnetic compartment
- Clamping suitable for all standard frame diameters from 25 - 40 mm
- Fast rotation of the wheel up to 360
- High stability with 4 legs
- Especially suitable for heavy DH bikes or E-MTBs
- Maximum load: 35 kg
- Height adjustable: 105 to 190 cm
- Max. Position change micro-adjustment knob: 360°.
- Hi-Ten steel
- PA plastic
- approx. 8 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Radon Basic assembly stand V2
- 1 x Tool tray
- 1 x Hex wrench for mounting
Radon Basic: reliable tools for bike wrenches
To effectively wrench on your own bike, you need special tools for many activities. The Radon Basic line offers bicycle tools for the hobby mechanic. These tools do their job reliably, but are not intended for daily workshop use. For this purpose, the Radon Pro tool line is available.
5 Stars 2 (2)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.
Steht sehr stabil , die Werkzeugablage ist praktisch . Kann den Montageständer echt empfehlen , zumal der Preis gut ist .
Super practical repair stand for super good price. Very stable and does not take up a lot of space in my little basement anyway. Certainly a warm recommendation