This method of manufacture provides a further improvement in the safety characteristics and integrity of the construction of the helmet while maintaining a low weight. The Tectal encloses the head more extensively than is the case with conventional mountain bike helmets. It has a highly efficient ventilation design that has been tested and optimized through wind tunnel testing. A goggle clip at the back of the head and an easy-to-use size adjustment system ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
Features - Tectal
- Adjustable 360° fit: a 360° adjustment system ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- EPS insert: a lightweight EPS insert provides optimal protection
- One-piece shell: one-piece polycarbonate shell increases the helmet's structural integrity
- Breakaway visor: breaks away in a fall to protect the neck area and reduce the risk of injury
- Optimized air permeability: control air intake and provide comfort on hot days
- Goggle holder: easily stow your sunglasses on the helmet while riding
- Extended protection zones: provide extra protection in high-risk areas like temples and the back of the head
- RECCO® reflector: helps emergency services find you quickly and easily in the event of an accident
A 360° fit system provides a secure and comfortable fit.
Patented breakaway visor
Patented Breakaway visor breaks away in a fall to protect the neck area and reduce the risk of injury.
Easily stow your sunglasses on the helmet while riding.
Extended protection zones
Extended zones at the temples and back of the head provide extra protection in high-risk areas.
Optimized air permeability
Optimized ventilation channels control air intake and provide comfort on hot days.
Helmets with integrated RECCO® reflectors enable professional rescuers to safely locate missing persons from the air. The patented RECCO® technology is a two-part system. The active detector is used by organized rescue, and the passive reflector is worn by the user.
This helmet is designed for a seamless fit with POC goggles, so performance and protection are fully optimized.