incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
It features a patented Breakaway helmet visor, integrated Race-Lock adjustment system and a dual-material liner with Multi-Impact EPP protection to ensure optimal protection and comfort on any mountain bike adventure. Removable cheek pads and a removable grille in the chin bar provide flexible ventilation control, making it an ideal companion for the steep climbs of long enduro races.
Features - Otocon
- Certified downhill and enduro fullface helmet
- One-piece shell: one-piece polycarbonate shell increases the helmet's structural integrity
- Breakaway visor: breaks away in the event of a fall to protect the neck area and reduce the risk of injury
- Optimized air permeability: control air intake and provide comfort on hot days
- Removable cheek pads: can be easily removed after an accident
- Dual material insert: EPP protection in the lower part of the helmet provides durability and sustainability, EPS in the upper part for a low weight
- Injection molded insert: the lower part of the insert has an injection molded cage for added strength and stability
- Race Lock: Integrated race lock adjustment system for a comfortable and secure fit
- Removable Mud Grid: The grid in the chin guard protects the face from mud splashes. It can be removed for better air circulation in warmer, drier conditions
Removable cheek pads
Cheek pads can be easily removed after an accident, making it easier for doctors to remove the helmet after an injury.
Patented breakaway visor
Patented breakaway visor breaks away in a fall to protect the neck area and reduce the risk of injury.
Optimized air permeability
Optimized ventilation channels control air intake and provide comfort on hot days.