The article has been added successfully.
99 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €10.99 from €8.99
saved 18 %
saved 18 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Basic price 0.06 l (€149.83 / 1 l)
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20089829
Peaty's LinkLube All-Weather Chain Oil
Born in the lab and raised between the tapes, Peaty's Link Lube is a minty fresh, triple distilled, ultra high speed chain oil for use in all conditions. The unique two-part formula penetrates and cleans deep inside your chain, driving out moisture, grit and grime and replacing them with unique blend of oils and waxes (Peaty's secret sauce) to lubricate and protect. Yes, you read that correctly... Peaty's Link Lube actually cleans your chain as you use it!
Chain care? Me? Well, sometimes. Fortunately, I was allowed to test Peaty‘s new LinkLube All-Weather chain oil. All right then, let's clean the chain, dry it thoroughly and off we go. Shake the bottle well to distribute the 'Secret Sauce' evenly and apply it quickly, easily and without dripping onto the chain thanks to the perfect dosing mechanism. The manufacturer promises an ideal lubricating and cleaning effect as well as a mint-fresh smell. After a lot of trail action under many different conditions (from dust-dry to very muddy) I must admit that I am very satisfied. The chain remained perfectly lubricated for an exceptionally long time and performed extremely well. I'm not sure if the minty smell is really necessary, but it's definitely pleasant. My chain also showed a lot less residue than usual. However the 'self-cleaning' process works, you will notice a difference. I will certainly use Peaty's LinkLube to maintain my chain regularly. The difference is indeed tangible. The friction was significantly lower and the chain links were always very flexible. Wear is certainly reduced enormously by good chain care. My conclusion: with a well lubricated chain the bike immediately rides more smoothly.
Judith, product management
Features - Peaty's LinkLube All-Weather
- Long-term lubricating effect for bike chains
- Minimizes drivetrain noise development
- For use in all conditions
- Good penetrating properties
Contents (choose variant)
- 60 ml
- 120 ml
- Fully degrease drivetrain before applying fresh lube to ensure there is no old chain oil present. For best results, use the Foaming Drivetrain Degreaser or XXX Solvent Degreaser to remove stubborn factory greases in the case of brand new chains.
- Ensure you thoroughly rinse your chain with clean water after degreasing (degreaser is designed to eat chain oil after all)
- Remove as much water as you can from the chain. For best results, use PT17
- Give the bottle a good shake to evenly distribute the secret sauce
- Apply the lube while cycling the chain backwards (eBikes will need to be pedalled forwards in a stand) ensuring every link is adequately covered
- Keep cycling the chain for 10seconds or so to help the lube work its way into your chain
- Thoroughly wipe away all excess lube from your chain using a clean cloth (excess oil on the outside of the chain will attract dust in dry conditions).
- For wet weather conditions, leave a small amount of lube on the outside of the chain for longer-lasting protection.
- On first use with pre-used chains, you may find that your chain turns black - this is the LinkLube driving out grime from deep in your chain. Just keep riding, degreasing, lubing and repeating until your chain runs shiny clean once more!
Scope of delivery
- 1 Peaty's LinkLube All-Weather Chain Oil
Peaty's LinkLube All Weather
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.