The article has been added successfully.
49 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €63.00 from €43.99
saved 30 %
saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20088142
Park Tool RT-1 / RT-2 Headset And Bottom Bracket Cup Remover
The Park Tool Head Cup Remover makes headset cup removal easy. The tool is pulled through the frame until the flared ends snap in behind the cup. A blow on the tool head removes the cup.
Product features - Park Tool RT-1/RT-2 (choose variant)
- RT-1 (1 1/8")
- Fits 1", 1-1/8" and 1-1/4" headsets
- Also removes SRAM® DUB® non threaded pressed in bottom brackets as well as other PressFit 30 (PF30) systems
- SHIS terminology: Removes EC29, EC30, EC34, EC44, ZS41, and ZS44 cups
- Nominal O.D. of shaft is 25.5mm
- For use on 27–38mm (1" to 1-1/2") bearing races
- RT-2 (1.5")
- Designed for the 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" headset standards
- Also easily removes cups on one-piece cranks
- SHIS Terminology: Removes cups of ZS44, ZS49, ZS55, ZS56, EC49 and EC56 headsets
- Nominal O.D. of shaft is 25mm
- For use on 38–55mm (1-1/2" – 2-3/16") bearing races
- Heat treated alloy steel with nickel finish
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Park Tool Headset Bearing Shells Mounter
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.