The article has been added successfully.
67 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
RRP* €18.00 €12.99
saved 28 %
saved 28 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Item no. 20058712
Park Tool FR-5.2GT Cassette Lockring Tool with 12 mm Guide Pin
The FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. The thin-walled design fits most hubs without removing the cone or lock nut.
Features - FR-5.2GT Cassette Lockring Tool with 12 mm Guide Pin
- Specially developed sprocket puller with locking pin for thru axles
- Suitable for some Shimano® and compatible disc brake retaining rings
- Material: hardened steel
- Guide pin: 12mm
- Diameter: 23.5mm
- For retaining rings from Shimano®, SRAM®, SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King+ and others
- Also suitable for some Shimano® and compatible disc brake retaining rings
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Park Tool FR-5.2GT Cassette Lockring Tool with 12 mm Guide Pin
FR 5.2GT Cassette Lockring Tool with 12mm Guide Pin
5 Stars 1 (1)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.
High quality product that has just one annoying flaw if you're using a torque wrench. The head of the tool is not metric, it's 1" (25,4 mm) and required a 1" socket to fit correctly. If you use a 26 mm socket you will risk to damage the tool. It would be nice that the shop will also sold the Park Tool 1" socket for 3/8 torque wrench.