The perfect blend of stability and flexibility: the Pinned Pro Flat MTB shoes by O'Neal
For maximum pedalling efficiency and comfort, the perfect blend of stability and flexibility has been achieved from the sole and upper shoe construction. The lace-up closure for a casual look gives the shoe a secure and tight fit while riding.
The footbed is removable and interchangeable; the toe cap is reinforced for added protection. An additional outer sole seam provides reinforcement and durability.
Features - Pinned Pro Flat Pedal
- Ultimate balance between grip and foot repositioning thanks to O'Neal's unique Honey Rubber® sole
- Lycra® ankle boot keeps stones and dirt away
- High-cut inner joint protection against the pedal crank when riding
- Sole and upper shoe construction provide the perfect blend of stability and flexibility for maximum pedalling efficiency and comfort
- Durable and lightweight PU upper side
- Lace fastening for a casual look while maintaining a secure and tight fit when riding
- Removable and replaceable footbed
- Reinforced toe cap for more protection
- Additional outsole seam for reinforcement and durability