saved 40 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Fearless of the harshest weather conditions: the Flagship GTX MTB winter shoe from Northwave
The shoe is made from Duratherm Kelvin lining, which offers the best thermal insulation in the Gore-Tex range, while also providing excellent breathability. Likewise, it offers you protection from the elements so you won't have to worry about getting your feet wet while riding in the future. You get further wetness protection from instep to ankle with the Easfit entry area made from neoprene.
The upper material is designed in such a way that the pressure of the closure is evenly distributed and every watt of power is transferred to the pedal when pedalling. The shoe is equipped with the Hyperlight XC full carbon sole (stiffness index 14.0) made of 100% unidirectional carbon, which gives a union of strength and lightness. The shoe is rounded out by the SLW3 closure, Northwave's crown jewel, which allows for millimeter precision adjustment with gradual release when worn and easy opening of the shoe with just the push of a button.
Features - Flagship GTX MTB Winter Shoe
- Duratherm Kelvin lining provides the best thermal insulation in the Gore-Tex range
- Ensures breathability as well as protection from the elements
- Easyfit Climaflex neoprene entry area for mobility and protection
- Overlap construction upper for even pressure distribution and power transfer
- Hyperlight XC full carbon sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon with 14.0 stiffness index
- Sole combines lightness and strength
- SLW3 tri-lock system
- Millimetre-precise adjustment of the fit possible
The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is totally unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometric fastening. This compact mechanism is very light and intuitive The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.
Sock TipsThe sock you put on with your Gore-Tex® footwear is very important. Although highly padded socks can seem like the natural choice to protect your feet from cold, they tend to absorb the sweat produced by the foot, creating an uncomfortable sensation of moisture and wet. This is not related to the shoes, which are completely waterproof. We recommend you to use only reduced thickness socks, made with specific technical yarns which expel the moisture, in order to facilitate the evaporation through the membrane’s breathable pores.