The article has been added successfully.
33 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €104.00 from €84.99
saved 18 %
saved 18 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
Item no. 20114749
Magped SPORT2 Magnetic Pedals
The magped SPORT 2 is an innovative and patented magnetic safety pedal in a revised and improved edition. The new version is made of an aluminium block CNC and is now 54 g lighter than the first magped SPORT version.
The magped SPORT 2 is a universal beginner magped and equipped with magnets on one side. The magped safety bike pedal is a true innovation for mountain bikes and e bikes. The patented magnet mechanism makes quick and simple release of the foot from the pedal possible at any time. In comparison to standard click in pedals the risk of crash and injury will be reduced to a minimum – and your head stays free for a hassle free biking experience without fear.
Features - SPORT 2 Magnet Pedals
- Circular motion: The magped pedal ensures a continuous circular tread by employing your extensor muscles (70%) as well as your flexor muscles (30%) for maximum riding performance. You will feel the difference especially on longer rides.
- Pulling Force: Depending on your choice of pedal the magnet will connect you up to approx. 15 kg in pulling force. The force deploys primarily in a downward force and therefore a quick and simple release with a sideways move of your foot is possible practically without effort. But even in more critical situations the pulling force can be overcome without difficulties in a vertical direction as well.
- Weight: The magped pedal is a modern high quality flat pedal made from light aluminium with a CrMo spindle. All magped pedals are highly weight competitive to other high end pedals - in spite of the added magnet system.
- Positioning: The pedal allows for several degrees of twist of your foot and therefore provides less strain on your ankles during your rides. In addition the foot position can be varied to the front or back without a loss of pulling force for an ideal position on your ascend and your descend.
- Shoe plate: The shoe plate is made of anti corrosion treated steel and it is compatible with all SPD bike shoes. The shoe plate can be mounted very easily within a few minutes with 2 screws. In comparison to other systems the magped pedal is insensitive to dirt. Additionally the “walkability” of your bike shoe will be significantly improved.
- Technology: The magped pedal is equipped with 3 sealed high quality industrial type bearings. Pins can be exchanged if required. The high performance neodymium magnet is adjustable by means of an integrated polymer damper unit.
- Pedal Type: One Side Magnet Pedal, other side Flat Pedal
- Use: Trail / Cross Country / Gravel
- Type: Kombi Magnet pedal
- Compatibility: Shoes with SPD System (Recommend SPD shoes with a fine to a medium coarse tread)
- Size (L x W x H): 104mm x 92mm x 18mm
- Pins per Pedal: 12
Release force (choose variant)
- 100N: for biker <65 kg
- 150N: for biker 65-90 kg
- 200N: for biker >75 kg and ENDURO
- Body: Aluminum
- Axle: Chromoly (steel)
- Bearings: Sealed Industrial Bearings
- Magnets: Neodym
- Pins: Steel
Weight (manufacturer information)
- SPORT 100: 420g
- SPORT 150: 440g
- SPORT 200: 458g
Scope of Delivery
- 1 pair Sport 2 Magnet Pedals
- 1 pair Magnets
- 1 Pair Metalic plates for SPD shoes
- 1 x Magnetic screws in 2 lengths
- 1 x Allen key
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.