The article has been added successfully.
85 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €159.00 from €126.99
saved 20 %
saved 20 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20119106
Magped ENDURO2 Magnet Pedals
Magped's best-selling, extremely robust, double-sided magnetic pedal for trail, enduro and downhill has been revised and is now even better than ever. The ENDURO2 is CNC machined from an aluminum block and is 23% lighter, wider and stronger than the original. It also features improved and sharper 9mm/11mm SWITCH pins.
By using the patented magnetic mechanism, a safe, quick and easy detachment of the foot from the pedal is possible at any time. The risk of falling and injury is reduced to an absolute minimum compared to pedals with fixed connections (eg clipless pedal system) - and the head remains free for enjoyable biking without fear.
Features - ENDURO2 Magnetic Pedal
- Round kick: The magped pedal allows a round kick, because both the muscle - extensors (70%) as well as the muscle - flexors (30%) of the leg muscles are equally stressed. Thus, even longer bike tours become pure pleasure.
- Traction: The shoe is held magnetically on the pedal with up to 15 kg traction, depending on the selected magnetic strength. The tractive force acts primarily vertically and a lateral detachment from the pedal is possible almost without noticeable resistance. But also a quick and easy detachment in critical situations directly upwards is no problem.
- Weight: The magped pedal is a modern and high-quality flat pedal made of lightweight CNC machined aluminum, and a CrMo spindle. All magpedals are not heavier than comparable high end pedals, despite the additional magnetic system.
- Position: The pedal allows a slight rotation of the shoe and thus protects the joints when pedaling. Likewise, the position can be varied forward and backward without changing the traction, so both for the ascent and for the descent easily find the ideal position.
- Shoe plate: The shoe plate made of rust-treated special steel can be mounted on any SPD-compatible bicycle shoe with 2 screws in a few minutes. Unlike other systems, dirt is no problem for the magped. In addition, the risk of tripping while walking is reduced and the walking comfort is greatly improved.
- Technology: the magped pedal is equipped with 3 high-quality sealed industrial ball bearings. The pins of the pedal can be changed if necessary. The height of the neodymium high-performance magnet is adjustable via a special integrated polymer suspension.
- Pins: Are screwed "inside out" and are themselves to be mounted individually (supplied loose)
- Use: MTB Trail / Enduro / Downhill
- Type: Magnetic pedal
- Compatibility: Shoes with SPD receptacle (Best suited are SPD shoes with fine to medium profile)
- Dimensions: 108x100x16 mm (LxWxH)
Release force (choose variant)
- 150N: for riders up to 80 kg
- 200N: for riders >75 kg
- Pedal body: aluminum
- Axle: Chromoly (steel)
- Bearings: sealed industrial bearings
- Magnets: Neodymium
- Pins: Steel
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 150N: 447 g
- 200N: 477 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 pair of Enduro2 magnetic pedals
- 1 pair of magnets
- 1 pair of metal plates for the SPD shoe
- 2 x magnetic screws in 2 lengths
- 1 x hexagonal wrench
- 50x steel pins
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.