Jagwire Basic Brake Cable Set
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 27 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Features - Jagwire Basic Brake Cable Kit
- Qualitative and inexpensive replacement for bikes with rim brakes
- Cables with double ends MTB and Road bike compatible
- All necessary parts for the complete replacement of the brake cables and outer cable housings are included
- Outer sheath type: CEX
- Outside Diameter: 2500 mm
- Cable construction: GAR
- Compatible with: Rim brakes on road bike and MTB
- Inner cable length: 1 x 1350mm, 1 x 2350mm
Scope of delivery
- 1 x 2500mm CEX Outer Sheath
- 1 x 1350mm Slick Galvanized Brake Cable
- 1 x 2350mm slick galvanized brake cable
- 6 x Open end caps (brass)
- 2 x cable end sleeves (silver)
Level 1/4 - BASICS
Reduced to the essentials, low-cost and reliable replacement components.
Level 1 LEX Brake Outer Sheath
Outer cable sheath of wrapped steel around a liner (non-lubricated). Plain and very attractively priced, yet high quality brake cable outer sheath. Wound steel around a simple liner without lubricant. Thanks to the good price-performance ratio an ideal replacement for cheaper bikes.
Level 1 GAR Inner Sheath
Cables made of galvanized steel, spiral wound. Simple and very attractively priced, yet high quality shift and brake cables made of spiral wound steel strands. These cables are ideal für a cost-effective replacement at entry level.
Open (Open) End Caps
Open end caps offer the lowest friction, as well as light protection against fouling of the outer sleeves – and at an inexpensive price. Ideal for use with uncoated cables and in places that are not usually in contact with water and dirt.