The Classic Thermal Knee Warmers are the perfect stopgap between full leg warmers and bare legs, on those days when the windchill factor lowers the ambient temperature but the breeze around your lower legs is a welcome way to regulate your temperature.
Pull on a pair of knee warmers for those chilly starts on early spring and autumn bike rides, then when the temperature rises, stow them in your jersey pocket or pannier for the rest of the ride. Versatile kit so you can conquer all conditions.
Features - GripGrab Classic Thermal Knee Warmers
- Thermal insulation – Soft brushed thermal fabric offers insulation and protection from wind chill for cool spring and autumn starts
- Highly breathable – Lightweight fabric is super breathable and moisture wicking to transport perspiration away from the skin
- Pre-contoured shape – Anatomical contoured seams allow for a natural leg bend which reduces material bunching around your knees
- Secure fit – Silicone elasticated grippers on the top and bottom of the warmer sleeves prevents slippage down your legs
- Easily packable – Easily stored in a cycling jersey pocket or pannier, making them ideal for changeable weather conditions
GripGrab Classic Thermal Knee Warmers
Good and comfortable leg warmers. My leg circumference was between M and L sizes, so I ordered the 'M' size. Surprisingly, the top part might not stay that well and the warmer can slide down. So, have to pull it high to ensure stability. Otherwise - very happy with the purchase.
Good and very comfortable knee warmers. My upper leg circumference was slightly towards L sizes, so I ordered the 'M' size. Surprisingly, the top part might fit for first rides but not stay that well after a few washes and the warmer can slide down. So, have to pull it high to ensure stability. Otherwise - very happy with the purchase.