saved 32 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- not avaliable
This shoe has been created to deliver an essential timeless look: classic considerations of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct fizik identity and a smart form-fitting construction. The iridescent options add a new twist to that style.
The Overcurve shoe construction features a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
The closure is fast and secure, with a single micro-adjustable Boa® IP1-B dial. The new, moderately stiff, R4 outsole – with 15% infused carbon fiber – strikes a balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency to make it a true all-rounder. It also provides efficient ventilation and internal channelling for temperature management and features cleat positioning well suited to aggressive, aero positions.
Features - Tempo R4 Overcurve
- TEMPO: Versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
- ROAD: Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Overcurve: Asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Upper: PU laminated mesh upper - enhanced ventilation with support where needed
- Outsole: R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
- Closure system: BOA IP1-B dial
- Weight: approx. 230 g (per shoe size 42)
Super bequem. Sehr clean und zeitlos gearbeitet. Gutes Fußklima. Gemäß Peter Ustinov: Ich bereue nichts. Damit verschwendet ,man nur Zeit, die immer wertvoller ist. Lieber gleich zum richtigen Material greifen und nicht am falschen Ende sparen!!!