saved 32 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- Available again from the above date
Features - EVOC FR Lite Race 10l
- AIR CIRCULATION: A constant, free flow of air is enabled by means of the vertical air channel. This ensures optimal ventilation even at high exertion levels including a lot of sweat so as to prevent the chilling of the sensitive kidney area
- LITESHIELD BACK PROTECTOR: Combines excellent impact protection with a featherweight, highly effective construction at a high degree of flexibility (CE standard EN 1621-2). Impact damage can be easily detected and the protector can be replaced separately
- LITESHIELD SYSTEM AIR: Absolutely essential proximity of the protector to the body paired with the maximum of ventilation. The back portion is equipped with a large central ventilation channel and two rows of air vent lattices. EVA foam strips with ventilation holes and a special slanted pitch design reduce the contact area with the back and hereby provide additional air circulation. The extra wide, ergonomically formed hip belt is made of AIRO FLEX
- AIRO FLEX: Flexible, robust, breathable. It offers secure fit, optimal comfort and ideal load distribution thanks to materials used in medical technologyl
- BACKLIGHT CLIP: Loop for attaching a bike backlight
- Free Crash Replacement >Click here<
- Carabiner to attach keys
- Signal whistle
- Tool compartment
- Hydration bladder compartment
- Clip to attach hydration system hose
- Compartment for optical glasses
- Hip belt pockets
- Nutrition compartment
- Attachment for cross country helmet
- Volumen: 10 l
- Measures: 26 x 51 x 7 cm
Size (Variante wählen)
- S (Torso length 38-43 cm)
- M/L (Torso length 44-50 cm)
- carbon grey/black
- 970 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 EVOC FR Lite Race 10 Protector Backpack
AIR CIRCULATION is used in all our backpacks, as it ensures optimum ventilation while preventing excessive cooling down of the sensitive kidney area, even during extremely high-strain activities or intensive perspiration. Constant, free air circulation is guaranteed as a result of the vertical air channel. Gaps along the sides of the channel allow additional air to escape.
AIRO FLEX is an extremely sturdy material that is both permeable and flexible. We use it for our top-quality hip belts to ensure optimum load transfer to the hips, with simultaneous maximum ventilation – for utmost carrying comfort.
LITESHIELD BACK PROTECTOR
The EVOC LITESHIELD BACK PROTECTOR combines maximum protection against falls and a feather- light, highly effective construction with a great deal of flexibility. At the same time, it is completely impervious to temperature. As is the case for most sport helmet manufacturers, we use an EPS construction, although ours is specifically adapted to back protection requirements by means of a segmented, multi-layer approach. Besides featuring excellent shock-absorbing properties, this protection concept enables fall damage to be identified immediately, so that the protector can be individually replaced.
LITESHIELD SYSTEM AIR
This system combines the essential back proximity for a back protector with maximum back ventilation. The back area is close fitting and features a large, central ventilation channel as well as two rows of “ventilation grids”: air mesh-covered EVA foam strips with ventilation holes and a special gabled groove reduce the contact surface on the back, which improves air circulation. The extra-wide, ergonomically shaped hip belt is made from our AIRO FLEX material. In this way, the main load – even in the case of a fully loaded backpack – is transferred to the hips, where it is fixed, while optimum breathability is ensured.
TÜV/GS certifiedCE-NORM EN 1621-2 + TÜV/GS
Materials and protective functions have been tested and certified by TÜV SÜD, according to EU norm 89/686/EEC for personal protective equipment (PPE), category 2. IN ADDITION, they have been certified in respect of product safety by TÜV/GS.
CE EN 1621-2 REQUIREMENTS
With a residual force value of under 9kN in the T- temperature range the AIRSHIELD BACK PROTECTOR reaches level 2. In the T+ temperature range with slightly above 9kN, level 1.