- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 40 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
The saddle requirements of the World’s top riders were specific: super compact with maximum tire clearance, anti-friction zones and all-round 360º padding for optimum leg protection and guidance. The Ergon SM Downhill Comp achieves all these goals and more! The saddle design naturally follows the sloping DH-typical saddle position and for the uphill Ergon has comfortably padded the seat.
Features - Ergon SM Downhill Comp
- MINIMALIST AND COMPACT - In tough terrain and during jumps, full freedom of movement over the saddle is essential. Ergon has designed the SM Downhill Comp to be minimalist and compact (23.6 x 12 cm). This enhances rider control, speed and safety to a whole new level.
- 360 ° PADDING - The 360º degree edge padding of the SM Downhill Comp supports the best possible leg guidance for controlling the bike and gives maximum protection. Unpleasant bruises on the inside of the legs are reduced by the padding.
- WELL PADDED - Although downhill riders rarely take a seat on the SM Downhill Comp, Ergon has added the right amount of padding for the necessary comfort desired during short seat transfers.
- MAXIMUM TIRE CLEARANCE - The rear of the SM Downhill Comp is designed short and flat to give the tire enough space when the rear suspension is fully compressed. Even on small 29er frames with a low saddle position, the recess in the saddle keeps the tire from contacting the saddle.
- ELEGANT AND UNIQUE - The surface design is adapted to the sloping orientation of a downhill saddle. „Always downhill“ is the motto here – to control in steep, technical terrain and in the air.
- PERFECT FIT - One size fits all. The SM Downhill Comp is unlike any other Ergon saddle. The saddle is not made for prolonged sitting, but rather for the perfect control of the bike on the race track and in the air. Different widths and gender-specific cutouts are not necessary.
- STAND OUT IN THE CROWD - The SM Downhill Comp visually stands out in the crowd. From the prototype to early testing in the World Cup, Ergon has adopted a stunning graphics for the production Team Edition model. Eye catching Oil Slick CroMo rails are a perfect match for the Oil Slick clamps found on our GD1 Evo and GFR1 grips.
- Use: Downhill/Gravity
- Length: 236 mm
- Width: 120 mm
- Gender: Unisex
- Shell: Nylon Composite
- Rail: CroMo
- Cover: Microfiber with Anti Slip
- Padding: 360° Edge Padding
- 220 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Ergon SM Downhill Comp saddle Team Edition
The Ergon SM Downhill - Specs and Details