saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The GXR is the first ergonomic lightweight grip made of AirCell-Rubber, which utilizes a new and unique manufacturing process. Super light, no clamp, no inner core, 100% made in Germany – the Ergon GXR defines a new chapter in MTB grips.
Features - Ergon GXR
- No clamping, no inner core - With no inner core or clamp, Ergon has managed to reduce the weight to 90 grams (size Small, including end plugs). If you want to turn your cross-country bike into a lightweight race rocket without sacrificing grip, control and ergonomics, you can do it with the GXR.
- Two sizes for perfect ergonomics - MTB courses and routes are becoming increasingly demanding. There is also a trend towards downcountry, where longer travel lightweight full suspension bikes are used for racing and faster backcountry pursuits . Traditionally bikes with a focus on lightweight construction usually do not offer optimum ergonomics and control. This is where the Ergon GXR becomes the game changer on today’s mountain bike cockpits: ergonomics enhanced, offered in two sizes, reduces discomfort and provides the necessary grip to control the bike in any situation.
- Special textures for every zone of the hand - In a MTB grip outstanding grip feel includes not only the ergonomic design but also surface textures. The surfaces of the GXR are adapted and tuned to the different areas of the hand. The GXR fits perfect in the hand when it comes to the fastest MTB mission.
- Extra grip at the fingertips - For extremely technical singletrack, 100% grip on the handlebar is required. The texture is aggressive on the GXR grips where the fingertips must grip firmly.
- Name: GXR
- Use: All-Mountain/Trail, Cross-Country/Marathon
- Size: L
Color (choose variant)
- midsummer blue
- risky red
- juicy orange
- approx. 105 g per pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 pair of Ergon grips GXR
100% MADE IN GERMANY
The Ergon GXR is 100% made in Germany. From development to the material to the production – the entire manufacturing process takes place in Germany. For the GXR, we have created a unique manufacturing process in Germany utilizing an expanded TÜV-certified Ergon rubber compound.
AIRCELL-RUBBER IS ERGONOMIC
The first time in a lightweight MTB grip, the GXR combines lightweight construction and ergonomics. Utilizing a new production process, Ergon AirCell-Rubber is formed into a grip that is both ergonomic and tuned to the demands of mountain biking. The high-quality and unique AirCell-Rubber, with its countless micro air bubbles, provide very high damping, offer a soft feel and reduce grip weight. Conventional foam grips are pressed and formed in a mold. This process significantly limits design. Ergonomic shaping is not possible or is it possible to coordinated surface texture zones for the functional areas of the hand. These shortcoming lead to earlier rider fatigue and poor bike handling. With the ergonomic GXR you have your race bike under control at all times.
The Ergon GXR Grip
The GXR Grip - Specs and Details