DT Swiss ARC 1100 Dicut® 62 Carbon Wheelset
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Excellent aero-stability and minimal aero drag support the complete system of the rider and their bike. The ARC 1100 DICUT Aero wheels are revised with modern DT Swiss components. Incorporating the sleek 180 DICUT aero hub with the Ratchet EXP system and ultra-light SINC ceramic bearings, every invested watt is efficiently brought onto the road. DT Swiss Aero spokes with their flat and wide profiles contribute to making the wheels even faster – no matter if you're fighting against the wind on your time trial bike or trying to escape the bunch on the final meters.
Features - DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT® 62
- The most versatile Aero wheelset of the group to make you roll smooth and fast on endlessly long streets or on tight bends.
- Use: Road Bike / Aero
- Model: ARC 1100
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim diameter: 622 mm
- Freehub Body: Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed (mounted)
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Inner width: 17 mm
- Outer width: 27 mm
- Rim height: 62 mm
- Front: 16
- Rear: 21
- Spoke pattern
- Front: Radial
- Rear: Radial / Two-cross (2:1)
- Hub Type: 180 DICUT® (AERO design)
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake Interface: Rim brake
- Axle System: 5 mm quick release
- Built-In Dimension: 100 mm / 130 mm
- Front: DT aero comp®, t-head
- Rear: 7 x DT aerolite® II, t-head (right) / 14 x DT aero comp® II, t-head (left)
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock hidden aluminum
- Freehub System: 36T Ratchet EXP
- Recommended System Weight Max.: 100 kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 1
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- Freehub body: Aluminum
- 1587 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x ARC 1100 DICUT® Carbon Wheelset
- 2 x RWS Titan Quick Release
- 1 x SRAM XDR Freehub Body Kit
- 2 x Swissstop black prince Brake pads (pair)
- 2 x Tubeless Valve Road 49-65 mm
- 2 x Tubeless Tape 19 mm
- 2 x Valve guard
- 2 x Wheel bag
The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System® driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you'll find below as PDF!
|Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<
||Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<
||Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<
Mein absoluter Favorit! Ich fahre ein Giant Trinity und habe mir zuerst die 62 mm Variante gekauft. Die Felgenhöhe ist absolut alltagstauglich und ich benutze es beim täglichen Training. Jetzt habe ich mir noch die 80 mm Version für Wettkämpfe und schnellere Trainings gegönnt.