- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 44 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Your companion for high tempo: Race 28 Supersonic by Conti
The Race 28 Supersonic tube convinces with its low weight and low rolling resistance. However, the reduced wall thickness of up to 0.45 mm also increases the risk of punctures compared to the Standard and Hermetic Plus tubes. In addition, supersonic tubes have to be inflated more frequently. The Race 28 Supersonic with Sclaverand valve fits on 28“ bikes.
Product Features - Race 28 Supersonic S42
- Use: Road
- Dimensions: 700 x 18/25C; 27 x 3/4-1
- ETRTO: 18/25-622/630
- Valve: SV
- Valve Length: 42mm
Scope of delivery
- 1 Continental Race 28 Supersonic S42 Tube
The ContiTube bicycle tube program
The ContiTube bicycle tube program makes it easier for you to find the ideal tube for your cycling demands. The user-friendly tube system is suitable for any size, length, design, type of valve and perfect for any tire dimension and riding occasion. Varying tube types can affect your tires’ handling characteristics:
- The Standard tube (in the categories Race, Tour and MTB), available in all dimensions is the best choice for everyday cycling.
- Light & Supersonic varieties give racers the option of lower rotating weight, therefore increasing speed. The lightweight tubes have a lower thickness and so it is imperative that inflation pressures are maintained to prevent the risk of pinch flats.
- For worry free cycling, the Hermetic Plus tube is recommended. Its improved formula is lighter and more compact, which renders it very puncture resistant in the presence of higher butyl amounts and greater wall thickness. Since it retains air longer, it’s a favourite among bicycle rental agencies.
- The Freeride and Downhill tubes are especially strong and bulky. Their extra wall thickness effectively protects against punctures.