Racing Ray Evo Super Ground 27.5x2.25" Addix SpeedGrip TLE E-25 Folding Tyre
Continental Kryptotal-FR Trail Endurance 27.5x2.4" Folding Tire
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 29 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Thanks to their specially designed profiles, Kryptotal FR and Kryptotal RE offer the best performance in specific maneuvers on the front and rear wheel and together form the optimal combination for demanding terrain
Features - Continental Kryptotal-FR Trail 27.5 x 2.4" Endurance Folding Tire
- The tread pattern is specifically designed for front wheels and offers the best performance for front wheel specific requirements such as sprint stability, adaptability and agility
- Steep and shallow bevels are ideal for use in mixed and loose terrain and offer a balance between harmonious, easy running and power transmission
- Endurance compound offers high durability in combination with good rolling resistance and grip
- Endurance compound is suitable for trail bikes or due to the low wear also for e-bikes
- Exceptional tire wall design with a unique look
- Label design with clear and intuitive symbolism
- Cross weave prevents cuts and slashing on the sidewalls of the tire
- Foldable aramid core
- The robust single-layer carcass with puncture protection insert
- Specialist for mixed terrain in mixed conditions
- Suitable for tubeless rebuild with optimized foot area for a reliable seal
- Range of use: Tour and Trail Bikes
- Reference recommendation: Fullys 140-160mm travel
- Tire compound: Endurance
- Mounting: Front wheel
- ETRTO: 60-584
- Dimension: 27.5 x 2.4
- Technology: ProTection
- Construction: Foldable
- Tubless ready: Yes
- E-Bike ready: Yes
- TPI: 180 (3x60)
- Bar / PSI: 3.5 / 51
- 1000g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Continental Kryptotal-FR Trail 27.5 x 2.4" Endurance Folding Tire
Trail - carcass
Three layers of carcass material under the tread provide high resistance and puncture protection. Of these two layers of carcass material for suppleness and adaptability.
ProTection technology gives tires the perfect blend of smooth running, grip and puncture protection. This is made possible by an additional puncture protection layer running all around, which makes the entire tire particularly resistant and insensitive to injury. Despite additional layer, the tire has a very good damping property and irons cleanly over the toughest trails. BlackChili provides the necessary smooth running and grip. Another feature of the ProTection technology from Germany is the Tubeless Ready suitability. The revolutionary Tubeless Ready foot allows easy and uncomplicated mounting of the tire. For optimal results in sealing and in use, Continental recommends the use of the new Continental RevoSealant sealant.
The rolling properties of the rubber compound of a tire are primarily determined by three interacting factors – stiction [grip], rolling resistance and mileage [longevity] . The dilemma: If you improve any of these factors it can have a detrimental effect on at least one of the others. A tire with maximum grip wears quicker and rolls more slowly. If you then make a tire roll faster and more durable, grip, in turn, is reduced. With our Black Chili compound, a tread compound which is always based on the latest knowledge of polymers and raw material research, we have supplied the cycling industry with an enduring solution. Depending on the application of a tire, we adjust the compound formulation for the specific discipline – for road or mountain biking, time trialling or downhill racing. How does that work? For Black Chili we refine special synthetic rubbers with proven natural rubber to high-performance tread mixtures. To these mixtures we then add soot particles, which in turn are optimised in shape and surface properties.
Continental's carcass construction is particularly resistant and insensitive to damage and the penetration of foreign bodies. The result: Your tires are versatile, have a low weight and an attractive design. In addition, the tires with this technology can also be used tubeless or in combination with an inner tube.
Tires with Continental ECO technology benefit from over 100 years of experience in the development of moped and motorcycle tires. Optimized and recommended for e-bikes up to 25 km/h, they guarantee low rolling resistance and good puncture protection thanks to a particularly high-quality construction. Durability has been tested specifically for e-bikes to counteract premature wear due to the additional drive force.