- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Features - Bosch SmartphoneGrip (BSP3200) | The smart system
- The Bosch SmartphoneGrip connects the eBike with the digital world: Simply attach it to the handlebar, place the smartphone on it and open the eBike Flow app
- The SmartphoneGrip holds the smartphone while the eBike Flow app provides all important information: Navigation data, speed, battery charge level and remaining range
- Suitable for smartphones incl. camera mount and case with the following dimensions H: 6.8-13 mm, W: 67- 88 mm, L: 123-175 mm
- Suitable for smartphones up to a total weight of 276 g incl. case (flip cases and case covers are not supported!)
- The SmartphoneGrip is not suitable for paths with heels over 15 cm high or for rides with jumps
- Charging power via USB port: 5 W (1 A@5 V) - charging cable not included!
- Chargingpower inductive: 7,5 W (1,5 A@5 V) Efficiency > 67 %
- Operating temperature: -5 °C to 40 °C
- Storage temperature: 10 °C to 40 °C
- Protection class: IP54
- Compatibility: All Bosch e-bikes with Smart System
More detailsSafe operation on the road
You control the eBike Flow app while riding via the LED Remote, which is connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth: With the "right" and "left" buttons, for example, you can easily switch between ride screen and navigation without taking your hand off the handlebar. This allows you to ride more safely while maintaining full control over the display and your eBike. The navigation function reliably takes you to your destination with its clear map display and information on arrival time and distance.
On asphalt roads or paved forest and field paths*, the SmartphoneGrip holds the smartphone reliably on the handlebar. The innovative and robust holder is suitable for all common smartphones with and without cover.**The surface of your smartphone is protected by a rubber coating; charging socket and speaker are freely accessible.
*The SmartphoneGrip is not suitable for paths with heels over 15 cm high or for rides with jumps.
**Supported dimensions of the smartphones used including camera mount and case are as follows: H: 6.8 - 13 mm, W: 67 - 88 mm, L: 123 - 175 mm. Suitable for smartphones up to a total weight of 276 g incl. case. Flip cases and case covers are not supported
Fast switching between different displays
Full modularity and free choice between displays: you can use your smartphone with the SmartphoneGrip or attach the Kiox 300 to the display holder. The Kiox 300 is suitable for sporty use, your smartphone is the suitable display for more relaxed rides, for example through the city.
Informative charging display
On the left side of the SmartphoneGrip is an LED, which indicates through different colors and light patterns, whether and how your smartphone is charging. If the LED is yellow, for example, your smartphone is charging wirelessly via induction.
Attach the SmartphoneGrip to the handlebar near the stem, where you have the best view of the display or it convinces you the most in terms of look and feel. Different display mounts are used depending on where you want to position the SmartphoneGrip.
The driving modesThe smart system provides a choice of different riding modes that optimally adjust the support of the eBike motor depending on the application and rider type.
- Race: Uncompromising dynamics and maximum support from start to finish - for the toughest eMTB races
- Cargo: Maximum support for eCargo bikes with up to 400% of its own power and optimal starting behavior - even under full load
- Turbo: Direct, maximum powerful support up to high pedaling frequencies for steep climbs
- Auto: Automatic adjustment of support when speed drops due to climbs or sudden headwinds
- eMTB*: Dynamic support for a natural riding feel and optimal control when eMountain biking
- Sport: Powerful support for universal use - both for sporty riding and for brisk commuting in city traffic
- Tour+**: Stepless support for energy-saving riding and a natural riding feel on sporty tours
- Tour: Steady support for long-distance touring
- Eco: Low support with maximum efficiency for longest range touring
- Off: No support, all display functions are available
*In eMTB mode, support varies between Tour and Turbo riding modes.
**In Tour+ mode, assistance varies between Eco and Turbo riding modes.
All available riding modes can be freely combined on eBikes with the smart system. Exceptions are the Cargo mode and the Race mode, which are only available for eBikes with the Cargo Line or the Performance Line CX Race Limited Edition. Dealers can activate up to four modes (in addition to the Off mode) and thus perfectly match them to the eBiker*s (provided that changes have not been excluded by the bike manufacturer). With the help of the individual riding modes, the modes Race, Cargo, Turbo, Auto, eMTB, Sport, Tour+, Tour and Eco can be configured according to individual needs via the eBike Flow app. Thereby, the support, the dynamics, the maximum torque and the maximum speed can be set within the specified range.
- approx. 75g (manufacturer's specification)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Bosch SmartphoneGrip (BSP3200)
- 1 x screw key lock EB1320004N
- 1 x instruction manual
- Display mount, 1-arm mount and display cable not included!
If a Bosch display from the smart system is already installed with you (eg display Kiox 300 ), a simple exchange is possible!
Matching display mount (cable outlet front) >CLICK HERE
Matching display mount (rear cable outlet) >CLICK HERE
Matching display cable (BCH3611) >CLICK HERE
Matching 1-arm handlebar mount >CLICK HERE
Matching charging cable (for smartphones without inductive charging) >CLICK HERE
How To | SmartphoneGrip Navigation and Ride Screen
How To | SmartphoneGrip flashing pattern
How to | Customize Ride Modes | eBike Flow App
New features for the eBike Flow App | Update March 2023
Endlich eine Handyhalterung für den neuen Bosch Motor! Super einfache Installation - auch wenn man kein Display bisher verbaut hat und einfach sein Handy als Display nutzen möchte.