- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
saved 25 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
The lens is made of shatterproof ceramic material and offers 100% UV protection and a tint with protection level 3. The best possible comfort is guaranteed by cold-formable nose pads and temples with rubberized soft inserts. At the same time, a high-quality folding mechanism fixes the position of the temples.
Features - Alpina Nylos HR
- Ceramic lenses are shatterproof
- Mirror lenses protect against extreme glare
- Decentered lenses prevent distortion in the field of vision
- Adjustable nose wings provide more comfort
- 2 Component Design combines hard and soft components
- Optimized protection from drafts due to curved shape
- 100% UV-A, -B, -C protection
Frame and lens features
- Frame color: White-purple
- Lens color: Purple
- Protection level: S3
- Height: 47 mm
- Width: 130 mm
- Length: 155 mm
- Weight: approx. 24 g
Ceramic is the basic material of the lens. It is shatterproof and thus provides excellent protection for the eye.
Mirror is a lens on which several layers of mirrors are applied. They protect against extreme glare and infrared light. Mirror is not only the feature of a highly functional lens, but also a style element.
The glasses are also suitable for sports that are practiced at high speeds and therefore leave no room for ambiguity. Distortions in the field of view can easily cause irritation.
Cold-adjustable, rubberized nose pads allow an optimal fit to any nose width and shape. The rubber coating effectively prevents slippage and ensures a secure fit of the goggles.
The combination of hard frame, soft rubberized temple ends and nose pads increases the comfort and fit of the glasses.
A strongly curved lens in combination with indirect airflow guidance ensures draft-free and fog-free vision even during fast outdoor sports.
Scope of delivery
- Alpina Lyron
- Microfiber bag