The article has been added successfully.
77 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
This product is currently not available!
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
- Available in at least six weeks
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Item no. 20114003
Aeroe Spider Cradle Luggage Mount for Rear Rack
With the Spider Cradle luggage mount from Aeroe you can expand your Spinder rear rack for taking more equipment. Up to 3 cradles can thus be attached to your Spinder - ideal for long MTB or gravel tours. The Spider Cradle has integrated straps to fix the luggage and can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Whether your adventure lasts three days or 30, your bike gear should never be a hindrance to your adventure. Be inspired by what you can take with you. The additional cradle can be mounted vertically or horizontally and rotated up to 90 degrees to keep your dropper post or bike shoes out of the way. Built-in nylon straps keep your gear secure and evenly distributed on the bike so you can ride with confidence.
Features - Aeroe Spider Cradle Rear Rack
- For additional luggage, up to 3 cradles can be attached to the Spinder rear rack
- Built-in straps ensure your gear looks and performs as well as your ride
- Extrem stable, zero sway or rattle in the toughest conditions
- No fiddly straps, no tricky attachments, no guesswork – just the world’s most user friendly bike carrier system
- Made from the finest materials, built to last.
- Easy to attach
- Max. Load capacity: 4kg (9lbs)
- Suitable for: MTB Fully, MTB Hardtail, Gravelbike, E-MTB, Cross
- Mounting: Vertical or horizontal, rotation up to 90°.
- High quality stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon and silicone coated straps
- 329g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Aeroe Spider Cradle Luggage Mount for Rear Rack
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.