ahorrado 23 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 0,00 € de gastos de envío
- En stock, plazo de entrega 1-3 días
- Disponible de nuevo a partir de la fecha mencionada
Solid and waterproof hiking shoe from Meindl: OHIO LADY 2 GTX®
An excellent outdoor experience for those hungry for exercise. Soft and comfortable with a profiled sole for a good grip, our Light Hiker models ensure pleasant hikes and other leisure time activities. They are even perfect partners for everyday life. Footwear with GORE-TEX® are durably waterproof, highly breathable and offer perfect climate comfort for a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
Features - OHIO LADY 2 GTX® Hiking Shoe
- Soft and supple
- Lasted construction
- Light nylon insole
- Vegetable leather tanned footbed, shaped to model the foot’s anatomy
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Foodbed: Leather
- Sole: Meindl Magic Light Trail
- Sole Nr.: 69
- Weight: approx. 520 g per shoe
Types of useWhich boot will fit me perfectly? Which boot should I buy? These are important questions and come up every time you buy a new pair of shoes or boots. Boots with different fields of application are constructed in different ways. The Meindl terrain categories help immediately with which boot works best for each activity and terrain.
Type of use AB: Hiking
Introductory boot for walking and trekking – on high alpine pastures, in low moun-tain ranges and on maintained paths.
- Where to use: Easy walks in the flat country, low mountain range or in the Prealps
- Surface: Good and not so good paths
Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. It offers a unique combination of durable waterproof protection, breathability and the utmost in comfort. Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology enables you to enjoy your outdoor activities to the fullest, regardless of the weather conditions. All Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is manufactured according to strict quality and performance standards.
- Visibly breathable all around and durably waterproof
- Keeps your feet dry and comfortably cool all around
- Ideal for moderate and warmer conditions
- Innovative open sole construction
The right socksTo achieve optimal climate comfort it is really important to choose the best sock for the intended end use. The function of the GORE-TEX® membrane is not affected by the socks worn with the shoe, however, wearing the correct sock can have a significantly positive impact on the perceived climate comfort.
Look for the right mix of materials: 100% cotton will absorb a lot of moisture and release it only very slowly. The moisture remains next to your feet and your feet start to feel cold. That is why a mix of high quality wool (e.g. Merino) and synthetic fibres (e.g. polyester, polyamide) is best.